Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Transportation


Car is a necessity in Houston..............

Living in Houston Texas, it is almost impossible without owning a car. There is at least 2 cars per each household in my area. Public transportation is mainly limited to the city center and Metrobus is still not frequent enough; Therefore, having a car becomes a necessity here. Ever since working in Houston, I have had 5 cars carrying my family and I around the city since 2001. Currently both my cars been providing me plenty of mileage over the past 2-3 yrs without breaking down. Not many people appreciate the kind of convenient our car is providing us. In fact many people abused their own car. But from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank my own vehicles and I look forward to keep them for at least 3 more years.




No comments:

Post a Comment